ConsignRight is proud to serve the Athens area and surrounding communities by providing the best way to sell your quality items.
It's easy to list, sell, and get paid with ConsignRight!
Sell with ConsignRight to get in front of the best group of shoppers in the Athens, GA community and surrounding areas.
It is easy to list your items using the ConsignRight "Inventory Listing Form" to submit the details of all the items that you want to sell.
You don't have to worry about the disruptive phone calls and messages about the items you are selling because all the details are on ConsigRight.
ConsignRight uses a daily discounted approach which oftentimes means that the shoppers will buy at higher prices to make sure they get the deal before someone else snatches the item up at a lower discount.
Stop driving all over the place to meet buyers that don't even show up. ConsignRight only shares your location with the buyer of your items and they have to arrange a time for front door pick up on the following Sunday from 1 pm to 5 pm.
The ConsignRight system allows you to sell more with less work. You can sell an entire estate or just one item as small as a tool, article of clothing, or piece of furniture.
Full list of policies, terms & conditions are outlined in the Seller Registration form.
1. Seller must have a PayPal account to enter into this Agreement. This is how Agent
collects its commissions and distributes payment to Seller.
2. All Property to be submitted for an online sale must be received by the Wednesday prior to the start of the sale for that month.
to be included in that month’s sale.
3. Sales start on the last Thursday of the month and run through Saturday.
4. Discounts will start on Friday of the sale and continue until Sunday. Friday will offer
25% off all items. Saturday will offer 50% off all items.
5. Seller pickup availability must be from 1 pm to 5 pm on the Sunday directly following the sale.
6. Property descriptions must be truthful to the best of Seller's knowledge. Misrepresenting
the items to be sold could result in the Seller being disqualified from participation in
7. Seller must include as much detail as possible under the description box of each item of
Property (measurements, color, materials, age, smoking/non-smoking household, any
broken or torn parts).
8. A condition rating on each item of Property is required.
9. Seller may include up to 5 pictures per item of Property.
10. Agent does not permit the selling of alcohol, tobacco, firearms, or novelties.
11. Seller must provide accurate pickup address and phone number for buyer to
contact and pick up their items. Seller should put the items outside in a safe area for the
buyer to pick up and load the items. Buyers are required to contact Seller 45 minutes
prior to arriving for pickup during the designated pickup time.
12. Seller must have items of Property available for pickup during Seller's pickup window
when notified by the buyer.
13. When the buyer comes to pickup items, Seller should verify their identity with a
matching driver’s license with the receipt.
Copyright © 2020 ConsignRight - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by ConsignRight, LLC